MegaPreBiotic™ is a cutting-edge Precision Prebiotic™ supplement made up of clinically-tested, non-digestible oligosaccharides that can increase microbial diversity and selectively feed beneﬁcial, keystone bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacteria. Prebiotics are non-digestible ﬁbers that feed the bacteria living in your gut. However, most prebiotics on the market can feed both harmful and beneﬁcial gut bacteria, which can exacerbate digestive issues. Keystone bacteria like bacterium prausnitzii, and Biﬁdobacteria are very important for human health, but their populations can be easily diminished by antibiotics, stress, diet, glyphosate, and other environmental toxins.
Keystone bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacteria are very important for human health, but their populations can be easily diminished by antibiotics, stress, diet, glyphosate, and other environmental toxins.
- A. muciniphila plays an important role in metabolism and has been shown to promote fat loss.
- F. prausnitzii can increase the production of butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid that maintains healthy intestinal cells.
- Biﬁdobacteria can also increase butyrate production and promote lean body mass.
MegaPreBiotic™ contains a proprietary blend of functional fibers that specifically feed these keystone bacteria. This unique blend is made up of clinically-tested-and-published, non-digestible oligosaccharides, derived from non-GMO green and gold kiwi fruit, non-GMO corn cob, and rBST-free cow’s milk
- Non-GMO green and gold kiwifruit = Fructooligosaccharides
- Non-GMO corn cob = Xylooligosaccharides
- rBST-free cow’s milk = Galactooligosaccharides
The findings of these oligosaccharide studies are quite impressive:
- FOS increased populations of A. mucin by 8,000% in 5 weeks
- FOS increased populations of F. prau by 100% in 4 weeks
- GOS increased populations of Bifido by 10% in 6 weeks
- XOS increased populations of Bifido by 9% in 8 weeks
Increasing populations of these protective bacteria is an integral part of reinforcing a healthy gut microbiome.
Nourish the powerful ecosystem in your gut with MegaPreBiotic™ today!